- Easy to learn structured language.
- With complete C code access, you can practice with.
- It produces efficient programs
R is a programming language and free software environment for statistical computing and graphics supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis.
In this class, you will learn R programming from scratch to advanced level of the language.
- R is easy to learn.
- It has an effective data handling and storage facility.
- It is a well-developed, simple and effective programming language.
- R provides a suite of operators for calculations on arrays, lists, vectors and matrices.
- It provides a large, coherent and integrated collection of tools for data analysis.
- It is very useful for the world of Data Science.
What is the target audience?
This course is designed for students wanting to become programmers, statisticians and data miners and looking forward for developing statistical software using R programming. If you are trying to understand the R programming language as a beginner, this course will give you enough understanding on almost all the concepts of the language from where you can continue improving your expertise.