- Easy to learn structured language.
- With complete C code access, you can practice with.
- It produces efficient programs
R is a programming language and free software environment for statistical computing and graphics supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis.
In this class, you will learn R programming from scratch to advanced level of the language.
- R is easy to learn.
- It has an effective data handling and storage facility.
- It is a well-developed, simple and effective programming language.
- R provides a suite of operators for calculations on arrays, lists, vectors and matrices.
- It provides a large, coherent and integrated collection of tools for data analysis.
- It is very useful for the world of Data Science.
What is the target audience?
This course is designed for students wanting to become programmers, statisticians and data miners and looking forward for developing statistical software using R programming. If you are trying to understand the R programming language as a beginner, this course will give you enough understanding on almost all the concepts of the language from where you can continue improving your expertise.
Charts & Graphs
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!