The primary goal of this course is to introduce you to Pandas, Numpy and Clustering. By the end of this course, you’ll know how to creating dataframe with CSV file, checking null values, Cleaning and organizing data, K-means clustering, Numpy array creation and operations. By the time you reach the end of this course, you’ll be able to see your data manipulation skills set to dive deeper into advanced machine learning topics.
Machine Learning (Part1)
- Create a list of n numbers. Find the sum of numbers in a list.
- Find the value with a given index .
- Change values with indexes.
- Dataframe imports and operations
- Using Jupyter notebook to practice data manipulation.
- Use of built-in function in Python for data science
- Real life project to test learnings.
What is the target audience?
The course is designed for complete beginners to be able to follow it. This can be is intimidating for beginners, but you will see it is quite detailed for beginner to intermediate levels. There are a lot of tutorials, documentation and advice already out but how do you start and proceed with learning ? We are here to help!
In this two-day workshop, we will help you get started learning how to program in Python 3, one of the most popular languages for quick scripts, production software, and doing data science
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!